the company Rifugio Pranolz di Magagnin Alessandra, with registered office in Loc. Pranolz n° 77, 32028 Trichiana (BL) P.iva: 00864080254 (hereinafter, the “Company”), is the Data Controller of the data provided by you to at the time of registration on the site, or in any case acquired during the provision of the services in which you participate.
Access to the site does not require entering personal details.
To use the “contact us” form on the site and to have access to the various packages provided, you must enter your personal data requested in the appropriate sections.
The data entered will be processed as required by the security measures in compliance with the obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”).
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information concerns only this site and does not concern other websites consulted by the user through redirect links on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service will be disclosed.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data that may be collected are the following:
- personal data provided to receive a requested service (e.g. name, surname, contact information, etc.);
- navigation data (e.g. IP address, location – country -, information on the pages visited by the user on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis, settings regional and language, system and application version, device identification number, geographic location information, your carrier’s network ID, and your IP address.Although the Company does not collect this information to associate it with specific users, it is still possible to identify these users directly through this or other information collected);
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT.
The personal data collected can be processed for the following purposes:
- a) offer the service or request made by the user;
b) subject to your express consent, send commercial communications on the Company’s services or carry out market research (“Marketing”);
f) improve the user experience on the Company’s websites.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
- a) offer the service or request made by the user;
The treatment will be carried out both manually and using automatic or electronic means, including post or e-mail, telephone, in compliance with all the precautions envisaged for the protection of privacy.
- ACCESS TO DATA.
Your data may be processed within our Company by all persons in charge of processing appointed by the Data Controller and trained as required by art. 32 of the GDPR.
- DATA AND THEIR COMMUNICATION.
This site uses GOOGLE ADS and GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
Google Analytics Remarketing
Google Analytics Remarketing allows us to link site usage to the cross-device features of Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager. In this way, personalized, interest-based and related advertisements based on previous use and surfing behavior on one device (e.g. smartphone) can also be displayed on another visitor’s device (e.g. tablet or PC). . This assumes that the visitor has given his consent to Google. In this case, Google links your web and application browsing history to your personal Google account.
To enable this feature, Google Analytics collects authenticated Google IDs of visitors temporarily associated with our Google Analytics data to define and target for cross-device advertising promotion.
Website visitors who have a Google Account can permanently opt out of cross-device remarketing / targeting by disabling personalized ads in the Google Account at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
Google Ads (previously AdWords) and Conversion-Tracking
This website uses so-called conversion tracking provided by Google Ads. When you click on an ad provided by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is stored on your browser. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification of the visitor. If you visit specific pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we can recognize that you clicked on a particular advertisement and were redirected to this page.
With the help of conversion cookies, the data collected is used to generate conversion statistics on the total number of visitors who clicked on a Google ad and who were redirected to a page that has a conversion tracking tag. We do not receive data that personally identifies visitors.
You can set your internet browser so that you are informed about the cookie settings and so that cookies are only permitted in individual cases, disable some cookies or disable all cookies and set the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the internet browser. Please note that disabling cookies may limit the functionality of the website.
The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures used by us for the fulfillment of administrative and accounting obligations related to the ordinary performance of the Company’s economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for which the transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the Company’s activities, in relation to our fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- DATA RETENTION.
Your personal data will be stored in the servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
- DATA STORAGE TIMES.
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. Following the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will keep the personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations, including tax obligations. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the limitation period established by law in order to possibly assert or defend a right in court.
- OPTIONAL / MANDATORY PROVISION .
The provision of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in point 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any requested services and to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the complete execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the services requested by you, as well as to the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED .
You can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller at any time, pursuant to articles 15-22 GDPR, which we summarize below for your convenience. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you in the following cases
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent;
- You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are processed for our legitimate interest; or
- the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law.
However, we point out that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- to obtain that personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to enable us to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful but you still object to us deleting your personal data;
- the personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- You have opposed the processing and are awaiting verification of whether our legitimate reasons for processing prevail over those of the data subject (so-called right of limitation);
- to receive, in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed by virtue of a contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- OWNER OF THE TREATMENT.
The owner and manager of the treatment is Rifugio Pranolz di Magagnin Alessandra VAT number: 00864080254 and can be requested by sending an email to the email address: email@example.com